In May, all Folwell 5th graders will be going on an overnight, two-day field trip to Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center. The overnight field trip is a Folwell tradition that goes back for many years. The opportunity for all students at Folwell to spend two full days at Eagle Bluff is a very special opportunity.
One very important thing that needs to take place for this trip to become a reality for each group of fifth graders is fundraising. There are three main fundraising efforts that we have made over the past couple of years to bring the total cost of this trip down for all fifth graders.
- Scrip (Gift Card) Fundraisers - We plan on one more of these during the week of the basketball game.
- Used Book Sale - Donations being collected right now!
- Staff vs. 5th Grade Basketball Game - A Folwell tradition that goes back decades!
- Please bring in your book, DVD, CD, and video game donations. We will be collecting these items (in a box near the main office) for the next several weeks. - Sale starts Friday, March 1st.
- Consider making a gift card purchase. - Next order will be the week of March 4th.
- Attend our basketball game and cheer on your staff and classmates! - More information will be coming home soon about the March 7th game.
Please look at the informational sheets below for more information!!
We Need Your Donations!!
Book Sale Information