GET READY FOR THE FOLWELL CARNIVAL SILENT AUCTION!!!
The Folwell Carnival will be held on Friday, May 10 from 5:30-8 pm. We have some amazing items this year for the silent auction… here are just a few to get you thinking about what you might want to bid on. Bidding closes at 7:45, so be ready!
· 4 passes to Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America
· 4 passes to Mount Olympus in the Wisconsin Dells
· 2 Private Winemaker’s Tours of Four Daughters Vineyards
· 4 tickets to a St. Paul Saints game
· 4 passes to the Science Museum of Minnesota and Omnitheater
· A signed book and a 28-book set of the Magic Tree House Series
· A hockey stick signed by the Minnesota Wild
· A basketball signed by the Minnesota Timberwolves
· Gift certificates to Sekapp Orchards, Gymboree, Panera, Zumbro River Café, Family Video, ABC Toyzone, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Nupa
· A number of fantastic donations from our great Folwell parents, such as
v a dinner for six from Pasquale Presa,
v a cooking class for kids from Pasquale Presa
v a guided walk in the woods with Angela Gupta
v a babysitting night with the Spindler-Krages
v a garden consultation with Jean Fox
v a golf swing analysis and exercise consultation with Josh Holmes
v a decorating consultation with Debbie Brodsky
v a Love and Logic consultation with Andy Johnsrud
v a massage certificate donated by Danielle Rundquist
v a meditation cushion from Allison House
v a cupcake basket from the Buchholtzs
v a dozen giant chocolate chip cookies made to order by Debby Brodsky
v a rhubarb pie made by Jean Fox
v a gluten-free cake made by Michele Bleskan
v Thai red chicken curry made by (or with!) Andy Johnsrud
……………….AND SO MUCH MORE!
NEW THIS YEAR: we will accept credit cards for payment on silent auction items. You can bring your checkbook and your cash, but you can bring your credit cards, too! All proceeds will go toward getting our new playground equipment!