With snowflakes in the air, it is a good time to provide a review of our Snow Expectations at Folwell for our students.
- Keep snow on the ground so students stay safe.
- Stay on sidewalks when coming to school in the morning and when leaving after school. Students are asked to not play on any snow hills at this time.
- Be careful on the ice. Students are not allowed to run and then slide across ice patches on the playground.
- Wear winter jacket, snow pants and boots to play in the snow and on the equipment. Students who do not have boots and snow pants will need to stay on the pavement.
- Students are allowed to make forts, however, there is no guarantee that it will be there the following day.
If any families have winter outer wear in decent shape and no longer have uses for it in your home then please consider donating it to Folwell Elementary. Our supply for winter clothing is limited at this time. Folwell and families in need of these necessities will greatly appreciate your generosity.