We are reaching out to you to partner regarding our athletic events. We want to ensure that our athletic events are a fun and safe experience for all.
Please review the following guidelines with your child:
1. All middle school and elementary students attending games must be accompanied by their own parent or guardian.
2. Students are expected to sit at events in student assigned areas or stay with their parent or guardian.
3. All high school students must show student ID upon entry.
4. No food or beverages are allowed to be brought into athletic events.
5. No backpacks are allowed at athletic events.
6. If students are not meeting behavioral expectations by being respectful, responsible and safe, they will be asked to leave the event
Please remember that when students are attending school sponsored events they must adhere to the Code of Student Conduct (Policy #506). If students fail to adhere to the Code of Student Conduct they could be subject to in-school consequences regarding their actions.