𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟭𝟯:
𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
• Gage Elementary, John Adams Middle School, and Mayo High School will serve Grab-And-Go Meals on April 13 from 11 AM – 12:30 PM.
• There will be no school bus meal delivery on Monday, April 13, due to the weather.
• Normal meal service will resume on Tuesday, April 14. Visit rochesterschools.org/COVID19 for more info. on meal service.
• Emergency Child Care will be open the regular hours of 6:30 AM to 6 PM at Franklin, Gage, Jefferson, and Sunset Terrace Elementary Schools.
𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗣𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗙𝗙:
• Grab-and-Go meal service will be available for pick-up from 11 AM to 12:30 PM at Gage Elementary, John Adams Middle School, and Mayo High School.
• There will be no school bus meal delivery on Monday, April 13, due to the weather. SNS staff assigned to Franklin, Gage, Jefferson, Sunset, John Adams, and Mayo should report as scheduled. Other SNS staff will not report unless directed otherwise by their supervisor.
• Emergency Child Care will be open on Monday, April 13, as scheduled, 6:30AM to 6 PM, at Franklin, Gage, Jefferson, and Sunset Elementary Schools. All care staff should report as scheduled.
• All other staff will report as normal per their current “distance learning” and “stay at home” guidance. This is NOT a district inclement weather day.
• RPS Maintenance staff will be prioritizing clearing and cleaning the meal and childcare service parking lots and sidewalks first.
• RPS Maintenance staff that are scheduled to work tomorrow will still report as assigned.