Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Olmsted County Family Support and Assistance can offer a variety of help with things like food, child care, housing and health care. Check out the information below on how to connect with them. Translation services available. If you have questions about these or other RPS/community resources, feel free to reach out to Folwell's school counselor (Stephanie Evans Hanson) or school social worker (Lindy Lange) at 328-3219.

No comments: